Saturday, July 05, 2008

Praise the Enemy

I was speaking to Yew Song just now and complaining how it is that all the girls around us are slowly being "stolen" away by other guys... And it just becomes frustrating coz:
  1. You can't even speak to them as much or be close to them
  2. You can't even go after them anymore.
And then Yew Song said "If not for those guys, I wouldn't have you as my brother wat". Very true, wise words from the old man (though only by 9 months). I will always remember those lines =)

Yay... Praise the bastards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Porky,

if ever one day you can butchered ... it will be either:

1. You got close to the enemy's gal

2. You went after the enemy's gal

And by then you will be cursing those bastards :)

Anonymous said...

sorry, its GET butchered ...

Porky said...

No... You're wrong! I'll be cursing the girl for seducing me :p