Monday, July 07, 2008

Housemates

Housemates... Funny how fate kinda brought us to live together. Well, we had our fair share of arguments throughout the years, but end of the day, they're still the funniest and craziest lot!


Clarissa: Thanks for the surgical book today, and ROYAL bitch comments... Sarcastic as they may be, they are really funny. Stop stealing my food... Stupid bitch!

Diana: Thanks for the cookies and chocolates that I always steal from you, even without you knowing at times... Haha! Stop playing your games and do more work... You can pass your DS to me :p

Jeff: Wa lao eh... You've been properly Singapore-fied What can I say? You're the coolest man! Bueh tahan ah. (Yeah, thanks for the drawing the cat whiskers on my face on the duty roster without me realising for months... Goes to show how much cleaning we have done :p)

Matt: (Claps hand) Orh,不错 oh... Haha! Thanks man, for always taking the initiative to come and talk to me, when I stay alone in my room alone at times, and for sharing with me all your cool videos and stuff. You r de boss (Indian eccent) =)

Good luck to all our OSCEs man...

P.S: And yes, perhaps that's one of the few pictures where I actually SMILED =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pork,

I still cannot figure out how you can be lonely over there with all the gorgeous babes around you ... including the 'wife'

i don mind falling sick with doctors like that ;-)

h.3.l.3.n said...

yes, smile more, u nvr know who falls in love with it~

Porky said...

M.O.: well, i can always help you ask if any of them wants a sugar daddy... u never know, might just get lucky you know, heh heh!

helen: i'll think about it...

Anonymous said...

I cannot afford to keep one more la .. after the sale of my office units, I am only left with US$8 million ... confirm not enough ...

Anonymous said...

scold me again and I will dress you up with a kinky latex nurse uniform and make you walk through the hospital ... :-)

No yacht for Vanessa, I got her the Singapore River Sampan instead.