Friday, July 11, 2008

A Day To Remember

In 18 months time, we'll be taking our finals and qualifying as doctors (that's if we pass)... How time flies.

After perhaps many many years, I was persuaded by my housemates to adopt a different look. How different it was... it's up to the individual to judge. Perhaps when I get some photos, I shall post it up.

Dinner at Dans Le Noir earlier in the evening was expensive, but definitely good and worth the experience, especially for the type of food that you're actually served.

Well... What should I say? Sometimes hearing the incomplete picture just makes us all confused, mad, sad and biased. I shall keep my reservations for now =)

Matt, thanks for the company and helping with the choice of clothes today. Much appreciated. Housemates, thanks for the company as well, and Jeff, thanks for the emo music offer.

Love what we can while we still have a whole lot of our lives to look forward to.

3 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

:)

h.3.l.3.n said...

i know its not me who u love

Porky said...

aww... someone being jealous here now~