Monday, July 07, 2008

Ma Wife and Da Chicken Soup

This is "my wife"...


Because of my exams tmrw, and becoz she knows I'm sick... She specially cooked herbal chicken soup for the makatan group for dinner just now!


Actually, this wasn't the chicken soup she cooked... Just looked through Google Images and found the best one of the first 200 already. But my wife's looked a 1000x better and yummier =)

So... Wish me luck for tmrw's exam, and I shall come out the top scholar specially for her.

Happy wife? :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she can have my cartier ring la. really. XP

h.3.l.3.n said...

awwww.. how sweet~

Porky said...

well, it depends on whether she wants it or not isn't it?

u can keep ur cartier silver... maybe i'll get her a cartier platinum :p

h.3.l.3.n said...

cartier platinum???