Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sorry... Thank you!

Now I think the title of this post sounds like Diana's usual words. Haha!

Well, I think I made a girl sad yesterday night... No! I didn't do anything to her. Just stirred up some of her unhappy memories. Was thinking that my radical approach might help, but oh well... It didn't! Sigh, you know... My radical approach seems to work at times to get people back on their feet. But oh well, Matthew u're right this time. Shouldn't have. But just to let u know... I didn't mean everything in a bad manner.

Don't know why... I started thinking about how I will raise my kids up and make them happy while I was in the shower. And I suddenly remembered this funny issue. Our family was in Australia's Movie World and mom and dad got my bro and i to shoot a blue-screen superman video. Haha, it was damn funny now that I think about it. But I must say it wasn't cheap too. It was really surprising that pa at that time allowed us to take it (knowing his stingy self), even though it must have cost a lot. It must really have been the power of love at that time, the thought of seeing how ur kids will enjoy themselves no matter what the cost. Thank you all for raising me till how I am now. I hope I'm not a disappointment.

Going for RAG again tomorrow morning. Target: 415 pounds. I want to do sky-diving if possible. YAy! Haha, but more importantly, I want to raise the money for charity, and also hopefully, our school will come up as tog Raggers in London. Got to wake up at freaking 5 30 am though. Sigh! And I'll call you Crystal over the weekend as I told ya. Got something quite serious to discuss with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»