Saturday, May 27, 2006

Changed!!

Finally, I've changed the blog layout. Been meaning to do it for a long time, but just didn't have the idea or inspiration to do so... Till the day before exams! Haha, weird isn't it? Well, the story goes like this... I got a bit dejected the night before exams, and had problems going to bed. And then I started playing Dishwalla's music, till it got to Nashville Skyline. Suddenly, I felt better. The music was soothing, yet encouraging, as if there was hope for me, and for everyone else out there. It seemed to spark something within me, telling me that there was no need to despair coz there's always something to look forward to in this life. It just made me feel so free and relaxed.

And then I realised I had loads of friends in the same situation as me, but I've been neglecting them for quite a while. Had not spoken to them for a long while such as Vanessa or Niro (You didn't pick up! Stop blaming me), etc. Or had not read others' blogs for a long time. In fact, I haven't contacted those 2 and many others since coming back here. And I didn't even realise that Vanessa was feeling down till Taharim pointed at the sketch book Van gave me... So stupid isn't it? Your friend's book is just right in front of you, and yet u're oblivious to it, I feel like such a lousy friend. Went to her blog only to find out how super depressed she was. And there's so many other ppl I've not talked to... Quan Rung, Yew Song, Jocelyn, my dad, damn, the list just goes on... How can one be forgiven for such sins!

But well, it kinda occured to me that all I can do now is to put this song up here for you ppl. I know many of you are irritated with blogs with song, but I just hope you'll enjoy this one. Thanks Matt and Maybel for introducing me to Dishwalla. Decided to change the layout for a fresh new start for everyone and me. I hope it makes all of you feel better, whether the last time I've spoken to you all is in ages or not. It's such a nice song for everyone...

For the couples:
Crystal and Jon - You know I always tell u to break up with him, but I never mean it.
Mom and Dad - No matter how depressing the accident is, it has only served to make our fammily a stronger one with more love between you and us.
Michelle and Bro - Call her more, you ass! Stop playing your game, or else she'll feel neglected. Though I seldom speak to my bro now, we get along so well again whenever we see each other. All the scolding that u've endured from me, I hope you realise it's coz I love u as my one and only bro.
Yew Song and Vic - Endure a bit more ppl, 3 more months and you can both be together in UK.
Matthew and Shinmin - I'm sorry about the train prediction times, made you all late for your train. And screwed up your holiday plans a bit... I hope I can make it up to you on Monday.
Mr and Mrs Ong - Run Mr Ong! Lose some weight, so that your wife can see you fit for one more time, or else I doubt you can ever get back to your original shape.
For my cousins - I hope you guys are enjoying your time together, and with your kids. Play more mahjong and train up, before I come back to kick your asses!

I'm sorry if I didn't list down everyone... but I just hope you know that even if I did, you'll get my blessings (hopefully)!

And for the lonesome ppl like me:
Haha... I shall not list down your names here to prevent release of P&C information, but then again, I can put a list of guys and girls, and maybe you guys can mingle together on my blog. Argh, what a crazy idea. I'm not even working for SDU! But anyway, I hope you find meaning to your life, coz there's so much to look forward to. Take "the one who's smiling in front of her com like an idiot now for instance", I have always hoped that you'll be able to pick yourself up and see the hope that lies beyond the horizon, not only me, your beloved friends and my dear bitch as well. Though I always say I'm not jealous about your manly man, all I can say is that I am. You ass! Hopefully, all of you'll find the thing that you need to treasure this life...

Fact of the day: Labour can be pain-free with the use of epidural analgesics, etc. My dear bitch would be glad to know that she can have a painless labour now. And I'm not trying to help you Jon :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»