Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fact of the Day

Did you know: "Going Dutch" means paying for one's own meal when going to a restaurant for a date usually. Now "Going Double Dutch"... What do you think this means? Going for a meal twice? Nah, it means using 2 types of contraceptive at the same time (a practice common in the Netherlands where the man wears a condom, the woman swallows an oral contraceptive.

This is suppossedly the safest type of sex (This is again for our dear friend Crystal Goh who doesn't want to have kids. Jon will kill me if he finds out I'm teaching you these sorta things).?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»