Thursday, May 25, 2006

Exams Revisited!

No, it's not freshers revisited! It's exams, argh... It's on Friday, sigh. And since it's past twelve now, that means it's freaking tmr! Shit, I'm so dead.

Anyway, as I said, I didn't do very well on the previous paper. Did quite badly for the EMQs so I only got 77.8. Sorry mom! Didn't do well... Know you don't put any pressure on me at all, but sometimes I just feel the need to do well.

I was thinking about my dad today while reading some stuff in Learning Landscape on lumbar and sacral nerves, etc. The car falling into a valley sounds horrific enough already. I would suppose that his injury to the spinal cord would warrant a CT scan/MRI. They say it can be quite a horrifying experience in those round big machines. And they're not cheap. I'm not sure how much one scan costs... Probably hundreds, near thousands? Sigh, just imagine my mom having to talk to the doctors with him about all the possible solutions and operations to be carried out while stabilising him. And they had to send him from Malacca to Singapore. Plus that silly man had to tell my mom that he couldn't STAND UP (if you know what I mean) anymore, and asked her to find another man... He never changes... Lol! And my mom started crying, haha! Don't know whether it's coz she wanted to laugh and couldn't laugh, or crying coz my dad has never said such a thing to her in a long time. I must say my family's one of a kind :p But sigh, sad thing was I wasn't there to understand how traumatic the situation was. I always thought that there's nothing you can do to avoid accidents. If it happens, it happens. But today I can finally understand why my dad discourages me to drive at times.

I've got lotsa things more to write actually, but just can't recall it coz of exams now :) But I will... And somemore interesting facts for Crystal Goh!

Menopause: In 1990, women had menopause at 48, and usually died then. Nowadays, women acquire it at 51 and die at 80+. Haha, those ppl in the past didn't have to suffer much.

Pregnancy: Find a proper name in the word 'Pregnancy', and you get NANCY! Nancy, you've gotta quickly find a husband and get married. Don't count on those cute little kids in the tuition centre... Okay, I know I'm lame, but that's why you love me right, Crystal Goh? Haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/2690.html or http://googleindex.info/6.html