Saturday, October 08, 2005

Oxford Trip

Well, we were supposed to meet at 0745 outside my flat and go to the stn at 0800. Guess what? They knocked on my door 0750 and i was still asleep lar. Haha!
All rite, all i can say about the oxford trip today was it's really good~! Haha, don't be jealous guys, i'll post more =)


Menaka, Helen, Ryan, Clarissa, Aaron and Eric in front of Oxford Library (the round building)



Those guys under the bridge of Sigh... Haha, people who pass under it are supposed to heave a sigh after a day's of hard work. Haha, unlike u slackers!


Now i know my photography skills are good~ Haha! Now crystal will be saying what a show-off :p


My flat mate, Diana, and the wonderfully-cute me. Haha! All right, please don't ask me why i'm in total blue. Had only 5 mins to change~

What a 3-some... haha!

Don't know what those girls were thinking... But haha! What nice poses in front of a nice tree-house!

All rite, will post more pictures when i get them. Take care you guys. Love ya~

1 comment:

Porky said...

Lol, haha, told you that i was in total blue coz i only had 5 mins to change already wat. Haha!