Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Day

Well, let's start from 2 days ago...

We cooked again, whee~ Haha!


Chinese dried sausage with egg fried rice, Stir-fried spinach and honey-roasted chicken breast and thighs. Whee! And of coz, erhem... Leftover, haha!


Okay, i know the chicken is a little bit chao ta (burnt) but...


... doesn't this look great? Haha! (Are you salivating already?) But matthew took this picture just like one of those S11 display signs for foods, so i really take my hat off him. You're the man! Haha.

Whoo, isn't this great? We've got a guitarist playing music for us while we ate... Haha! And poor old sleeping beauty (matthew).

Tuesday was urgh...! We had PBLs on socio-effects on AIDS and confidentiality about this young woman who was homeless and did risky behaviour though she was aware of it. And one of the objectives was --> Define Risky behaviour... What the lar... This is seriously hard to find man. Haha! Went back for a quick pizza and strudel for dinner. They got burnt so i'm not going to place the pictures here.

Wednesday (eve) - Wednesday's are always good. Only had 2 hours of lectures today. Hehe, from 11 to 1. After that we went to this kebab restaurant for lunch. Wow, the portion was so much that i took away the balance and kept it for dinner. Hehe! And matthew was trying to illustrate how this guy Killa Kela could create musical instrument beats with his mouth. It was damn cool lar. Haha! We're going to go watch him at Fabric on 21st man =) And btw ppl, russell peters is performing next year in Sg, UK, and Australia, so take note! Hehe.

Had triathlon afer that. It was drizzling... So only 6 of us went. Ran to Golden Jubilee Bridge today. It was about 6km i think, shorter than the one we did last week, so i felt it was pretty much of a breeze. Hehe~ Could still sprint at the last part. Think i'm going to go to Westminster (7km one) next week and if i'm quite all right with it, i'll proceed to Lambeth Bridge (10km) next next week. Let's hope i can progress quickly =) Swims was good today. Regretted sprinting at the last part coz i could feel the cramp thingy creeping into my toes. So i had to be cautious while swimming, trying not to bend my toes and exerting too much. And i completed it! All in freestyle somemore. Couldn't even complete it last week when i mixed strokes due to the cramp. Haha, i'm so proud of myself.

Went back home by tube. As we came out of Mile End station and reached the junction, 3 fire engines were coming in all different directions and converged to Whitechapel Road. I was telling Arjun... "Oh, what coordination. Must be one of those false alarms at Pooley House again. And true enough, could see them signalling into the college. Wonder why they send so many fire engines from different stations when our hall has such a reputation for false alarms (at least once a week). Lol, no wonder the ppl get taxed 40% lol. Fire doors everywhere, ultra-sensitive smoke alarms, what more can u say man. Haha! Laughed at Katie, Diana and the rest coz just as i reached there, we could go in again. Lol!

Had egg mayo bread with my takeaway mixed doner for dinner. Trying to take as much meat and carbo to build up those winny pathetic muscles. Ahaha, maybel says she wants to change her body with me, i don't mind. And NO, i'm not implying u're fat girl. Haha! *Or maybe i am :p* But i wanna thank you girl, if not for you, i won't be inspired to push myself in running and stuff. And i'm so grateful that i'm having healthy meals now. Haha, don't worry ma, i'm eating healthy food here.

The bitch! called before tris... Then got her sis to talk to me coz jon called her on the other line. What the hell lar, how dedicated. And still say that i'm always the busy one who can't afford any time to talk to ya... Haha! But thanks for it girl, knew u were trying to get me all the way till Sg time 12 am. Thanks mom too for the erhem... Brief msg. Lol, and thanks for sending me my precious shirt and goggles. Gotta train and study hard man!

Quan Rung called at me at 1159 pm here. How sweet of you. Thanks for that and the card which i received on Monday, how sweet and nice of ya girl =) Hehe! Still made herself sound so good by telling me that it was her first msg of the month (her bill starts on the 13th) Lol. Left to do my laundry immediately after so that no one can look for me... Haha! And guess wat, i saw this all over the floor along my way out...

Haha, i'm so tempted to go. They've got this phrase "Thursday nights are never going to be the same". Wow, sounds cool. Never been to one before. Haha, and besides, the address no coincides with my age, and it's on later tonight on 13 Oct... Does this mean something? And there's a birthday package somemore. Lol! My only last chance before i turn 21 and have to start behaving more maturedly. Haha, oh well, better kick this dirty thing of mine. Don't want to spend my birthday going to these places either. Want to fully enjoy my life meaningfully. Whee~!

But back to the running away part, sometimes i really want to spend it with my really good friends even though there may not be many, maybe it's coz i got too many of a few hypocritical friends back in college lar huh. And maybe that's why i'm a little withdrawn. Haha! Came back and found a card from Aaron too. Thanks man, especially the last part: "Please don't forget my birthday. Want present." Haha, lol, okay i won't forget it. Only 8 days more man.

And thanks Jiahui, MO and 'someone' for the birthday msgs on my blog. Song too although u did not really wish and tried to show how pissed u were at me for not coming back this December. But really, i've only got 2 weeks. And besides i can't make it for my mom's graduation, so really no point already. Gotta save the money too, or else my dad will skin me!! Haha, but love ya all ppl. Thanks. And mo, remember to help me get the birthday of those ppl. Haha! And thanks to my 2nd ma too. Thought u forgot already and was planning to suan u on Saturday night. Haha, and besides, i can't really complain much. Going to get both roast chicken and baked rice from someone who hardly cooks so i really appreciate it =) No ice cream cake? You bake the cake and i'll get Sainsbury's 2 for 1 Magnum ice cream packs man. Haha! Okay, got ethics lecture tomorrow which Nick asked me to skip, but i'm a good boy, so i'll not. Nites to everyone and thanks very much. Let's see what my housemates have in store for me tmr...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys cooked damn well...the chicken looks really nice on the pic! So tempting....ooooooohhhhhhhhh

Such a good boy..never skipped lectures. Hats off to you, man!!!

Don't learn too much from me...coz....I can be rather lazy...muahahhaha...

Cheers!
Peichia

Anonymous said...

What a tempting chicken!!!

You guys really cooked well...

Such a good boy, never skipped lectures. Hats off to you!

Cheers!