Saturday, October 08, 2005

Everything there is to say

Shit, my legs are still stiff and pain lar. All maybel's fault... Haha~! I think a few more triathlons and I'll start to limp around more often :p

Was talking to my student mom, pei jia. She's quite a nice girl, 5 years older than me. Now Crystal and mo, i know what u all are thinking. Haha. Yar, but she's helped me quite a bit, like giving all of us notes and stuff, and never failing to help us whenever we got questions. And so, she's treating all of us to dinner at her place next Sunday. Whee~ And still got menu one wor~ Asked me if i wan roast chicken or baked rice. And so I said the one you'll less probably screw up in lar. Haha, okay i know i'm evil! But i didn't expect her to retort back: You guys are the guinea pigs. Lol, could never conjure that up.

But actually, am i quite different from the rest of the ppl in my year? As in i'm more quiet? Haha, Crystal stop laughing... At least that's what she thought lar. But actually come to think of it, what she said was kinda true. I think ever since I came back from UK the other time, i've really changed. Grown quieter, more of an introvert, and now blog. Lol.

Was talking to mo and the rest of the aunties from the vtc support group. They told me they were having chee cheong fan... Wth lar! I miss vtc, mo, crystal, vanessa, nancy, aunty julie, aunty elaine, mrs michael, mr tan, mr sim and blah blah and all the kids there lor. Ah and then of course there's my jiahui, song and steven. And song, not that i don't want to post my address in your blog okay? You're too popular, haha~ Don't want a whole army of ppl looking at this. Yar, i think she's right, i'm more of an introvert now. Haha. But seriously, do miss u guys.

Okay, i've only got 4 hours to sleep now. Going to oxford tomorrow. Will try to post some pictures down here. Take care u guys and love you lots... Muacks!

1 comment:

Porky said...

Thanks for the advice man girl. Yar agree, time to get 'hip' and work damn hard too. Last chance now. Love ya girl, u too enjoy yourself.