Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Ultimate Dream Car

I don't know why I have this bad habit of blogging when it's near/during my exams! Argh~ QR, sorry I can't call you to find out about your Pepsi-cola date with Utt now. Haha. My new phone contract doesn't give me free minutes to Singapore =( Urgh! I swear I'm going to terminate the contract in Dec. And Jocey, how was your holiday in Paris? Let me know all right.

Anyway, just for a break, has anyone ever thought of what kind of car they want to get? You know... Many people in army start talking about cars, modifying the engine parts and stuff, or even what their dream car is. I don't know why I never got much into those stuff. Not sure whether it was because I found it boring or was too practical myself then to even start thinking of what kind of "stylistic" car I would want. I remember... Fabian (my fellow storeman) brought his car to camp once and horned outside the gate. I swear I almost burst out laughing though as I walked towards him... the horn sound was "Oh Susanna". Lol!
So, the question that many (men) always ask themselves: Which car should I get? Will it be a...
Toyota Celica (Wooh, I've driven this car before coz it's my cousin's... Bad thing was I could only hit the 3rd gear at the most, coz I was driving around the neighbourhood with my mom keeping an eye on me. I had just passed then, you see... Lol! Should definitely pay him a visit this summer) ?

RX7...?

Or the... Fujiwara Tofu Shop Car (from Initial D)

Now I have to say that the Fujiwara Tofu Shop Car that Takumi drives is a classic. Many people around the world do indeed have the real-life version of this anime car. Matthew was even upbeat about it at one point and thinking of getting one himself. Lol (Though I think he's switched his mind to a R4). I have to admit that I did too :p Oops!

Just as I was thinking about all this, I stumbled upon this article on the news...




Lol, now tell me... How enticing would it be to drive around London (or even Singapore) where parking prices are horrendously expensive priced at say 3-5 pounds per entry, and not having to pay for your parking ticket/coupon? The article even mentions: Even the police don't know whom they should catch. Lol! No wonder they call it the G-Wiz (it's a slang for" Oh my!" among the Brits...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.