Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shotgun

The wife yesterday posed a question to the Doink (you know who u are) and me last night.

"So how long are your... guns?"

And as usual, I shot myself in the head again.

"Mine's like a Shotgun"

And the 2 stupid fools just started bursting into laughter. Yeah yeah, short gun. I meant the double-barreled long shotgun you doinks! To show those fools what I mean, I went to Getty Images to look for images of shotguns. So here you are...


If you still don't get it, here's a picture for you to gauge and compare its MASSIVE length!


And while I was at it... I found some cute and nice pictures to share with everyone =)


How cute right?


... Boys to Men...


Somehow this picture just reminds me of Rama... Lazy ass :p




I am thankful that Getty Images exists =)

1 comment:

h.3.l.3.n said...

wads the point so long.. but so thin.. hehe