Sunday, June 22, 2008

Eyes only for You

Bored~

I recall Yew Song saying: ... One day you'll find someone who looks at you and only you, no one else. And you'll be looking the same way at her. Then you'll know that she's the right girl for you.

Now I do wonder whether this girl exists. It's like plucking a star from the sky, cloudy at times when you're blinded, and clear and bright when you're looking far away. Does someone like that exist or will she come by? I don't know... but maybe 20 years down the line, I'll be able to tell you =)

Sometimes I wish that there was someone beside me. But I don't want to make the mistake of getting together with someone to ease my loneliness. I want to ease hers before she understands and reciprocates mine (Oh man, 2 lonely ppl getting together, how sad!).

I'm sorry if I sound sad and emo in this post... And perhaps have been for the past 1 and a half years. It's not that I'm really sad... It's just... I don't know. Over the past year, because of the incidents that have happened, I've stopped speaking to a lot of people - less girls and perhaps a little more guys, or at least I think. And somehow, the idea of calling a new friend to talk to and develop a new friendship/ bond with seems less appealing. I find it harder now to call someone to just talk crap, unless that person phones me up first for some problem/reason or another. It feels awkward when you call someone, and that person (especially if it's someone new) asks you what's up, and you can't think of a reason to give. So please, it's not that I don't want to call... It's just... I'm choked!

And with less time now while I struggle learning medicine, how to call/find someone right? Haha.

(Ah, it seems like I'm talking about 2 different issues here...)

Oh well... Exams in less than 2 weeks now. Argh, study~!

P.S: And Loo, don't take the opportunity to ask me to marry you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny... i thought it's the girls who should wonder if a guy can 'look at you and only you and no one else'. somewhere along the way we give up and we dont look at one person and only one person and no one else, coz we realise that the guys will never reciprocate.

i shall give you hope and say that there are girls like that out there... one who would look at one guy and only one guy and no one else. because i know of one person who was like that.

good luck for exams!

-shakirah-

Porky said...

talking about urself? haha :p

h.3.l.3.n said...

shak, if u hav a fren lik dat then intro to porky..

Anonymous said...

Porky,

Always remember this : The one who only looks at you and only you and no one else ... has to be a one-eye gal ...

Porky said...

haha... stupid MO. i'll tell my wife that in the future :p

h.3.l.3.n said...

ur New wife isit? how come in the future?

Anonymous said...

one-eye gal...

that, or she got ophthalmoplegia...

erm... back to revision

Porky said...

argh... who's anonymous?

why helen? u jealous isit? u wanted to divorce me yday wat.

Anonymous said...

helen is confident that there's no one else better than her ;) *two thumbs up*

Porky said...

well, maybe then i'm stuck with her for life... oh no!

Braveheart: FREEDOM!!