Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Birthdays

Matthew's birthday just passed a few days ago, and he's coming back soon. Still haven't got a birthday present for him. Well... guess it'll have to be a few months late as always. And because exams are round the corner, I'll just post all my birthday wishes here.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether I have your correct Singapore no now, so I'm just going to post here...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LAI SONG YU

Now Lai-lai, congratulations (should I use this word) on being 22 now. Haha, among us all from the VTC bunch, you're the only attached one. So I'll be hoping to receive your wedding invitation sometime soon. Perhaps then, I might consider going back home :p Not been terribly good at keeping in touch. Things just get more busy as we grow up, but here's at least still a part of sincere me wishing you happy birthday at 0030 Singapore time.

And of coz... To my (bedtime-talking) buddy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JUNIE WONG

Your present has been ordered though I'm not sure if it'll reach you in time. But oh well, guess you've got bigger and more important things to handle right now. So here's wishing you LUCK for finals, and most importantly, happiness for you. Now now, I've got a bday resolution for you: Stop being the middle-woman between Yew Song and me (though it's funny). You make it seem like he and I are a couple who's just argued =)

And to my dearest and beloved cheeky brother,

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS

First end-of-year exams for you in med school, and I hope everything goes well for you. Be humble and confident (though I know I procrastinate from what I advice, deep down it's different)... Be a good doctor you little prick, else I'll whip your ass when I see you.

And of course the same applies to me... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams bro :)