Sunday, June 04, 2006

Guys vs Girls

Okay, I'm not trying to say whether I prefer guys or girls. Some of you might know how I'm able to communicate better with girls. And this is in no way a sign of me being gay!

All I just want to say is... I miss my guy friends... Yew Song, Steven, Randy, Zeke, Matthew, Rama... You guys are always there in a way girls can never understand. You don't have to say much... Yet, we become stronger just by going out or being aware of the other party's presence. Thanks so much.

And this in no way changes who my best friend is... (Even if you found out about ***** first).

One more thing before i forget...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MISS PRESIDENT OF THE FAST SPEAKERS ASSOCIATION!

And also HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MISS FAT CAT in advance first.

(Still love you guys for your own special traits).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »