Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Kaylie Post

I just read my cousin's blog just now, and stumbled upon this. Wahahaha, this is for you M.O. So damn funny... Hahaha! And I'm sorry to the person I called ***** today. Didn't know you would get irritated that much. But of coz, anyone would have coz it's *****, and I've learnt my lesson! I'm reaaly sorry that I hurt you, and ask of you hopefully to forgive me. Just in case u want to know, I only call ppl ***** when I'm close to them, such as my dear Crystal =)

Anyway, here it is, take a look, haha:

"Okay, I'm done with the thing I'm supposed to do.

And I JUST ATE MY DINNER! (:

YUMMY!! Hehh.


Okay, back to the post. I am NOT too happy with people coming round askin me about boyfriends.. Urghh. Thursday, it was Mr Tan K.H. Sat, it was Mr Ong. And TODAY, it's Mr Ong again.

He said that my cousin told HIM to ask me. I'm like.. -.- Oh yeah.. I questioned him whether my cousin really asked him to keep an eye on me or sth.. And my oh my..HE LIED TO ME! Hmph!I knew it la.

At first, he thinks that my boyfriend is MICHAEL. Oh my gosh. MICHAEL? Hello? No way!!

Then he thinks that it's this guy from my English class. Excuse me? That guy is toot okay.

Next, Jonathan Yong from my Science class. NOT from SCHOOL. The J.Yong from Science class is WAY better than the J.Yong from school. Heh.

Well, yeahh.. he's kinda good looking and .. and, I used to have an infatuation on him.. But.. Too bad! WRONG ANS. (x Hahaa. Speaking of J.Yong from Science class.. He just borrowed 50Bucks from M.O today!

Gosh. He said his dad needs it to pay for dinner and yada yada. Whatever.. And yeah.. Being that J.Yong(from tuition class) He's always trying to breakdance in front of the lift.. God knows why he always like others to see his body.. because his shirt always falls off when he does that kinda stundt. Bleah. Whatever! I'm not interested in his body anyway. (x Haha. Okay... Lalalala. Btw, if you're here Mr Ong.. Then SHOW YOURSELF by tagging. I dislike you! Haha. I can't believe you actually wear short shorts with your that cool Quiksilver shirt and you pulled your socks so high up today! Gosh.. If my sis sees you today.. I guess she'll go like.. "OMG.. you're a fashion disaster!" I guess not only my sis will react that way. Porky will also AT LEAST go.. OMG! Hehhh! xP

You see Mr Ong.. You tend to buy nice shirts and stuff but you just don't know how to match them. You're even WROSE than me! Gosh! Haha. And YOU KEEP DREAMING about finding out who HE is. HMPH. If you REALLY REALLY wanna know, and you REALLY REALLY are free.. or desperate to find out. You can either stalk me or send a P.I which I know you most probably won't.. Soo... (x DREAM ON! Bleah!!

(((:
Okay, it's bye for now! (x



With much love,
Kaylie"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kaylie,

For your info,

1. I was going to the army camp for training, so I can't be wearing anything fancy.

2. My shorts are not short, its just that my legs are long and so has an illusion effect.

3. I didn't pull my socks high up, they are very tight and just wouldn't roll down.

4. I think I have better dress and colour sense than Porky.

5. I am not the one who is interested in finding out who your bf is ... its again, Porky.

6. J. Yong is obviously twisting his arms and legs for someone to see and apparently he caught your eyes, cos no one else said anything.

7. I don't have a Quicksilver t-shirt ...Quicksand maybe

8. I am very very free, but I dont stalk my students to find out who they are going out with.

9. I only stalk my students if they have not paid me for a very very long time.

10. I don't stalk 14 year old gals, only Porky does.

With much love and $$$

M.O

Porky said...

wahahaha, mo has done it again! at least i got u to blog on my page :p