Monday, April 10, 2006

Holiday

I'll be going on my break to Milan later, and Amsterdam 3 days later.

Haiz, the loneliness is kicking in again. Taharim has left back home, and now I'm the only one in the flat. Don't know what to say... Haha! No gf, no one here, no money, blah blah... The lonely music's playing too. Wah, really damn sad! Haha.

I realised one thing today, I have a feeling I'm quite indecisive and don't know what I want in my life really. Actually, I won't totally say that, I kinda know what I want actually, just that when u present me with 2 things that I want, I don't know how to choose between them. Especially when each has its own advantage/points. Take Jaffa cakes and Digestive biscuits for example, I might not know which to pick if I can only choose one. Of coz this is only an example! But it really matters a lot to us, especially in our lives if u think about it.

Oh, I got a letter from Song Yu a few days ago. I must say I'm really happy to even see it. I've not got a letter from anyone for months and months. It really brightened up my day! Thanks Song =) Guess JH should be at ur place anytime around now. Hope the 2 of u have a great time, just don't do the naughty stuff that girls do together :p

Was sending a friend home yesterday when I don't know why, my ankle just hurt for no apparent reason. Didn't even feel a muscle snap or anything. So while doing this PBL on knee pains, i went to look up my ankle pains as well and suspected it to be 'Plantar Fasciattis' which is inflammation of the heel muscles. True enough, Taharim's dad dropped by and thought the same as well. Woohoo! I think I can start working in a clinic with a book beside me :p Haha, but that's besides the point. Was looking into this injury. It might be due to over-usage such as too much running etc. I don't know whatever the cause is, but the sucky thing is that the condition needs at least 9 months to 2 years to heal! OMG! That's really long. I don't know how long more I'll have to walk with such pain. And should I do anymore triathlon? Sigh...

Now for the video that was done by our dear friend M.O. It looks easy but it isn't actually. Promised to put it up so here it is. Enjoy it while I'm gone for the next week :)

http://www.geocities.com/pei_kee/The_Lean_Illusion.wmv

No comments: