Saturday, April 29, 2006

GTO

Okay, I think I should learn to be a good boy from now on. Sigh, think about GTO... He's so crappy, rude and naughty, yet he's da best! Haha. Maybe I should continue being naughty like him. Oh well...

Surprising, I was going through GTO in my books as well. Not Great Teacher Onizuka, but Golgi Tendon Organ. Lol! And there was this thing that I felt would be quite simple to understand yet interesting so I'll put it up here for you all.

Muscles have enormous powers. But only a propertion is used because we have this thing called the GTO, or the Golgi Tendon Organ. This is a receptor that prevents your muscles and tendons from overstretching to the point they get snapped out of their attachments.

Now, ever heard of mothers lifting girdles to save their babies/kids? That's the power of love, in fact mind over body, as the GTO can be overwritten by supreme desires to want something. Now now, don't think dirty about supreme desires there, else you'll snap your... ehem. Oops!

I'm not sure if I should mention this as I'm afraid it would boost our dear Maybel's ego. Ehem, athletes do the same as well. The pain that they endure are sometimes injuries to their bodies, done in limits of course. If excessively done, that's when you tear your muscles. So, Maybel, you can be proud for having such strong desires to win. But don't abuse your desires somewhere else and end up tearing something else, ehem! I'm innocent and I didn't do anything. Don't want to be so stupidly responsible for something again :p

Talk about being nice, haha. Ah, forget it. I just ruined my own reputation again with my perverseness, or was there even one to begin with? Lol! Screw it! I'm me, and always me! If anyone dares to complain that this post is boring (although i might have been bored to post this up), you're going to get SCREWED big time from me. Bleah.

Was talking to this friend about being pretty and having friends. I never thought u would be so bothered by it. Anyway, hope you are all right now, and please have more confidence in yourself. Don't be bothered by what other people say. Else you'll be living based on what others say, rather than doing something from the genuine side of you.

Okay, maybe I shall be nice.

No comments: