Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Updates Updates

It's only a month till I start clearing my leave. Yay! Feel damn shiok.

Today is Jiahui's and Papa's birthday.

It's so easy to remember. They fall on the same day. If I forget about one, all I just have to do is to remember the other and I'll remember it. Haha!

Sorry, couldn't call you coz I can't access my UK handphone. Didn't bring back the battery to charge it. Bought my dad some brownies instead. He's so health conscious that cream food is permanently banned, so I've always got to think of alternatives to buy. Person who marries me has to remember this too :p

Didn't mention this the other day... I pushed someone else's trolley for at least 5 - 10 minutes till I reached the counter. And it was almost full. Feel so sorry for the person. Has to take everything all over again. I hope she found back her trolley though :p

And I went for the modelling interview in case you guys didn't know. But I doubt I'll take the offer after listening to some life story advice from M.O. again. Have got to go sleep now. Just came back from camp. Shagged!

2 comments:

sparkling89 said...

u went for the modelling interview?!
aiyo, this kinda thing is just out to cheat ur money la.
ask you to pay money to take photos for a portfolio and there'll be NO ASSIGNMENTS for you.
yes, be clever and DON'T ACCEPT OKAY.
don't get cheated over and over again, if you know what i mean.
*cough*

Anonymous said...

from the comment above, sounds like you've been cheated a lot of times