Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hmm...

Hmm, I don't know why. I've never felt this feeling for so long already. A little bit of jealousy, slightly moody, and feeling like helping, yet screaming! Haiz, tell me what to do... Coz I'm lost.

Ah, i bathed this evening. Went for some international students dinner thingy today at Chinatown. There were a few of my friends from my previous college, and some of them who were not actually knew her. And then the memories just flowed back again (sad song playing)...

And to think that there are another 2 more new years dinner next week when exams are in 2 weeks. On top of that, my mood is not good. Argh! It's during this kinda times that I really miss my friends back home. I feel like going to play pool with MO, feel like talking to Crystal and borrowing her shoulder for a while, feel like talking to Jiahui coz she seems to make sense all the time (not that Crystal doesn't, haha), disturbing Song Yu so that i'll forget about all my troubles and laugh at her, haha, talking to Ade and Yiling, disturbing QR and playing with her bro, and watch her laugh at him, watching cartoons with my bro, watch documentaries with my dad, talking to my mom over tea, going for dinner with Jocey, going for movies with my army, vs, and vtc friends, play mahjong with the VJ friends of mine and my cousins, and watching TV with them. Wow! What a long sentence. And now, i feel like bathing again...

So i see, i mentioned a lot of girls in the above paragraph. And my friends here have been wondering why the ppl surrounding my life are like just girls. Sounds as though I'm like manaka junpei from ichigo 100% (a erhem, pervetic romantic kinda anime) where a lot of girls like him, only in my case, u ppl perhaps don't like me. Haha! Oh well, me and my sad life. I try not to show it, but sometimes i do, and it kinda affects my friends as well. But I'm glad i have my friends down here lar. They give me the support when i need it, and i'm glad to have met them. That's why i'm enjoying myself down here now.

Yar, so pls lend me your strength coz i need it. If not i'll fall (but since when have i fallen b4). Sigh, i just feel like letting it all go. Talk to me someone pls. I don't want to live in this confused state of mind for my next 2 weeks... Argh, my exams! Please please please...

Haiz, now that i've said all these, i feel slightly better. Maybe i really do need a bath, and hopefully, everything will change. Gambatte POH PEI KEE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz... why you sound so sad one >__<

come on cheer up, your life is not sad at all :) if there's a sad life, it's mine, ok :p haha... who says people don't like you one... you're so cute likedat XD

If you want to talk, I'll always listen, but I'm not a good advice giver... I can just sit there and smile and nod haha...

but yea ganbatte!!

nana~

Anonymous said...

Hi Coz!

Hiya! Sometimes when you're feeling homesick, you'll start thinking like that. The upcoming exams dun help too because that adds on the stress.

Most importantly, you need to boost your own ego. How to do that depends on you. Watch some movie with the hero coming up tops or some comedy where the geek/nerds beats the jocks or something. I dunno, basically do something that boosts your self-esteem. For me, when I feel depressed, I like to play some games (eg CounterStrike, Quake 4, Battlefield 2) where I can beat the crap out of the people of the world. I'm not that good to beat everyone, but kicking a few asses does help. Of course the discpline has to come in otherwise I'll spend all day playing and not studying. Sigh

Anonymous said...

dude...

must be strong k

don't get home sick man...
i nv know u as one who crack under pressure...
not in the past, not now, not ever.

remember how u always seem so cool before exams... then everyone keep popping you with questions till you are so fed up with us?

you have the str and power man, ppl get intimidated by how smart you are
even though no one says it

so nv belittle yourself man you are great the person you are

if the going gets tough and u suddenly get stress, take 10 slow breaths and conc on the breathing... this way you will just forget about the little little disturbed thoughts which are pure hindrance to what you are doing.
this method works for me

pull yourself together ye, i have faith in you

sexy legs

Anonymous said...

KOR!!!!!

Why you sound so depressed?! I know it's stress there and sometimes, a little fucked up. But well, it goes the same for everyone else dude. It's just what you do now that let you enjoy a better life in the near near future. Although people have high expectations of you doing extremely well, you shouldn't push yourself too hard. Cus'if it's like that. Nothing will come out right in the end. I know you always give a 110% in your work, and I know I can't beat you in terms of hardworking even if I could.(: Cheer up okay. It's okay if you fall down. You just stand up again. And if it's over. Let it go. I love you!! Hehh

Porky said...

yar, i understand what you all mean. thanks man. i'm into the study mood already lar. thank goodness! i'll give what i can lar. won't measure it coz as long as u give ur best, that's all that matters.

u know, u guys make me feel quite lucky, coz everytime i give my best, i usually end up with something well whereas other ppl are disappointed at times. sigh, makes the world seem as if it's unfair right? but at the same time, it makes me feel lucky. now what should i say? my delight coupled by other's ppl disappointment. sigh, now this makes it sound as if i shouldn't score well. haha! but i don't care... i'm going to beat myself!