Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Swimming Skill...

Went for run and had a mini-swim test yesterday again. Did 1.2km in 32 minutes. Not sure if the time is accurate or not coz they turned the clock forward while i was swimming halfway and i had to minus off some minutes off it. But anyway, I don't think that the timing is very good lar. Rested quite a bit between some lengths coz i got tired quite easily. So i know i can definitely do better...

And i think i know what's the problem with it. I was always training to sprint in the water when i was 7. And that was where i kind of stopped my training. So it becomes a tendency for me to kick my legs a lot when doing front crawl (Do u call this freestyle?), and that's how i lose all my energy. Argh, stupid.

Anyways, was in the kitchen with Taharim last night. And just as i walked out, i saw my other housemate bring a girl into his room, one whom we did not know. I was like wow! Guess what, after bathing and just about to get into bed, i could hear the moans and groans of him and the girl coming from across the wall (his room is just next to mine). I don't know whether to feel happy or irritated. Anyway, they took pretty fast so i managed to get a peaceful sleep. Haha.

Got to do pbls now. Mom called and woke my conscience up. Then I'll watch Bleach with Matt, Diana and Aaron later! Yay, bleach is so good. Haha! Hope you guys enjoy this video clip (Hope maybel doesn't get offended by it). Speaking of maybel, good luck to all u ppl having exams. Luck!

No comments: